Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
This recipe is for anyone who thinks cooking is a chore. This recipe is full of zesty taste and requires minimal effort. Substitute the salmon fillets for a side of salmon if entertaining larger groups. This hassle free dish is perfect for a dinner party and is sure to impress!
The below quantities are for a side of salmon which can serve 3-6 people but do amend accordingly:
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- Half a freshly squeezed lemon
- Zest of half a lemon
- A drizzle of olive oil
1. Place the salmon skin side down on a baking tray lined with foil.
2. Mix the above ingredients in a bowl and coat the fleshy side of salmon with the mixture. Add a sprinkle of freshly ground salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place in the centre of the oven and bake for 20 minutes at 400 F / 205 C.
4. Once cooked, cut into fillet pieces and serve with vegetables and or potatoes.